- The world of Fallout 3 will be much smaller than Oblivion, Bethesda's Pete Hines told some aussies
, "but packed with stuff to do". Stuff to do is good, mkay.
- "For Sims 3 there will be new information soon", Sims Studio head Rod Humble let slip in a forum posting
. And guess what: they are "actually launching less [Sims games] this year than last". Oh, and "the Sims Label was created to innovate, make original games and take creative risks". I loled.
- Aion: The Tower of Eternity is coming in 2008
. How exactly is that a novelty, beats me!
- Naruto: Ninja Destiny went gold, and is now destined to launch on February 26 for the Nintendo DS. Naruto sucks dragon balls
- April 22 was announced as the day Square Enix will release its new DS action-RPG set in modern-day Tokyo, The World Ends With You. No U
- Unreal Engine 3 got licensed by yet another Korean developer
- Dragonfly (Karma Online, Special Force), who will be using it to make a new... something, whatever.