- Super Smash Bros. Brawl sales top 1 million in Japan
, making it the fastest selling Wii game to reach that sales figure over there. We should start stocking up on booze early, for when it launches over here (next month?). An insane Wii session is sure to ensue.
- Devil May Cry 4 demo hits 1 million downloads on Xbox Live
, through some questionable math (25,000 downloads a day since January 24 isn't even remotely close to 1 million). No wonder Capcom's game owns the UK charts
- Sam & Max Episode 203: Night of the Raving Dead
launched on GameTap today. Tomorrow also on Telltale's website
, along with a demo.
free vampiric MMORPG launched by Joymax, along with a new Daden Market (the item mall of Darkeden). From the communique, "players can log in today and slay vampires, fight humans, or crush oysters". Oysters?... Oh, I'm sorry, ousters
- Need for Speed ProStreet has a new Porsche demo
on the PC, featuring the Porsche GT2 and GT3RS cars, and Porsche's Leipzig test track. No use, there can be only one NFS: Porsche Unleashed!
- WorldShift beta up on FilePlanet
for 5,000 gamers. "Subscribers only". F.U.
- Dynasty Warriors 6, now armed with the Gold status, will invade US retail on February 19.
- Battlefield, Halo veterans form Tyrant Studios
in Seattle, setting out to "change the way games are made" with their combined
experience. I don't suppose their motto is "Liberté, égalité, fraternité"?
- "More churches" in Resistance 2!