- The 360+ MB Crysis patch 1.2
is finally up for download. But it has issues
. And also some dedicated (albeit beta) nVidia drivers
- "We have no plans to have in-game advertising in StarCraft II
", says Blizzard via Blizzplanet
. Well, they have no plans for announcing the next Diablo game today, either. But that doesn't mean it's not there...
- Dark Sector has just gone Gold, and is now ready for releasing in North America this March 25 on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Capcom dismisses Resi 5 date rumours
, the ones placing the release of Resident Evil 5 in October 2008 (just before Gears of War 2). So it might only come out in early 2009.
- Huxley, that MMOFPS nearly gone vaporware, was featured this week in an IGN
preview saying that Webzen plans to release the PC version by the end of 2008, followed about six months later by the Xbox 360 version (which will take place 50 years later, but will still have "cross-platform interaction" with the PC version, oddly enough).
- Each game from the Orange Box package - Portal, Team Fortress 2, and Half-Life 2: Episode One + Two - will be available as separate PC titles at retail on April 9, as confirmed by Valve on Joystick
. Too little too late.
- Europa Universalis III: In Nomine announced
for this summer (or some time before it). It's like an expansion for another expansion, since it will require the Napoleon's Ambition add-on, and the idea for it was born on Paradox' forums. Sounds... promising...
- Various WiiWare games were announced lately, but the vast majority of them look like pure, double-distilled shit. One exception is LostWinds
(which we covered last month), and another one will hopefully be Lit - a 3D horror action-puzzler coming from WayForward (Contra 4, Shantae), which I found out about on Gamasutra
- The U.S. Air Force wants
? Nope, PlayStation 3 consoles
. Awoo! Awoo! Awoo! They're supposedly "conducting a technology assessment of certain cell processors", and the PS3 is perfect for
playing while on-duty
their top-secret research.