has been released
for our region-free gaming pleasure. So no matter the game's country of origin, this baby will take it for a spin, for $19.99 / £9.99. Just in time for Super Smash Bros. Brawl
this March 9, which is still missing a European release date.
- There will be no GTA 4 demo
. But don't worry, they're not hiding anything. Just a gangload of criminals and whores waiting to be sodomized with broken bottles of vodka. Something the whole family can look forward to this April 29
. If you have 100 hours to finish
- And by the time the GTA fever cools out, Metal Gear Solid 4 will be coming this June 12
on the PS3, as eventually confirmed - and detailed
- by Konami. European date same as US
, by the way. But, alas, Blu-ray disc doesn't have enough space
for MGS4! Oh well, Metal Gear Online beta begins April 21
- Why EA rocks (and sucks) in 2008
- five reasons why Electronic Arts 'rocks', and five reasons why it 'sucks'. I could add plenty more to the latter.
- Eidos parent company SCi cancels 14 games
and fires 25% of its employees, in a radical attempt to stop (or at least slow) their downfall. Tomb Raider, Deux Ex and Hitman still alive. So is Battlestations, considering last week's announcement of a sequel
. Oh and Tomb Raider: Underworld
"is now scheduled to launch during the 2008 Christmas season
- THQ director blames piracy
for Iron Lore closure
. And hardware vendors. And reviewers. And stupid gamers. Anything but the real problem
- 38% of gamers are female
. That leaves about 60% males, and 2% emo kids?
- And finally, some new games releasing this week
, including Army of Two and God of War: Chains of Olympus for the PSP. Oh, speaking of God of War... (cue sequel post)